Ahmad Bilal Khalid
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
I am a human/programmer with around 1 year of professional experience. I love working on projects that aren't cookie cut. I don't perceive things that I don't know as problems/hurdles, I perceive them as opportunity to learn something new, they are not show stopper for me.
In summary, I focus/work hard and get the job done, mostly nicely.
- ungleich (Python Hacker, Web Developer, DevOps, Remote) (9 months)
uncloud. An Open Source, IPv6 First, Easy to hack/use/extend Cloud Management Platform.
- Developed various micro-services using Python, Django, Flask, etcd, XML-RPC.
- Administered and cdistify multiple production level installations e.g etcd (3 nodes), netbox, mailman, yacy.
- Arbisoft (Software Engineer Intern) (1 month + 1 week)
- Developed BBC News scrapper along with API (using Django Rest Framework) to provide access to scrapped data.
- Freelancing (2-months)
- Developed Personality Testing Web applications (DISC, MBTI).
- Python (A handsome amount of experience)
- Backend Web Development (Django/Flask, LDAP)
- Cloud Computing Platform Development (Python, QEMU, etcd, Ceph)
- Linux Operating System
- Configuration management (cdist)
- Practical Computer Vision (OpenCV, YOLOv3)
- Static CMS (This site is also built using one i.e lektor)